Saturday 25 February 2012

CETAPHIL GENTLE CLEANSER




I have used all kinds of drugstore cleanser which would stop my breakout and soften my skin. Most of them will help you lessen you r breakouts but they would have a harsh effect on your skin.I did realise that more frequently I used my skin would be red or itchy from them. My skin in normal to combination, but it is also sensitive. The cetaphil gentle cleanser is great for my skin type, or for any skin type actually. But if you are the kind of girl who likes an instant glow on your face or scrubby feeling cleanser this is not for you.

It is comes out in a quite liquid-y gooey format. You might need two pea size amount for your entire face.
When you put it really doesn't feel like anything in particular. It doesn't fell cold or minty. It is also fragrance free, so you cant really smell anything. After you put it on you cant wash it off or wipe it with a cotton pad, I prefer water. The immediate effect you could feel would surely be softer skin, which is great according to me.

I feel a cleanser should just remove dirt , sweat and makeup of your face, for other things like acne and pimple. One should go for good masks, specially home made masks and good scrubs. I do feel when cleansers  help you with removing acne and pimples, it has to many chemicals just makes things complicated for me.

But obviously this liked by everyone, if you would like to try it you could buy the travel size one for here, for £3.

Price and Packaging :

It costs £8, which to be honest could be seen as expensive for drug store but to justify this it 236ml product in it, which is around 36 ml more than a normal cleanser. I know lame justification, but whatever :P

The packaging however, very medical looking. Not very nice, for people who love buying a product because of its packaging obviously wont buy this one. Some of the bottle do come with a pump I guess, but I could find it.




For those who don't like Centaphil and would like to go for something to help with skin issues, i would recommend Neutrogena, hands down. I have tried two of the ranges - Deep Clean and Visibly clear . I have tried cleansers from both these ranges and I prefer the Deep Clean range better. I would also recommend Clean and Clear . It generally suits most skin types and no body really seems to have a reaction with it.

That's it for now.:)
Do tell me what else you would like to read about in the comment box.
Thankx for reading
                                                                     xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Readers ! Please don't forget to leave your lovely comments.
Thank you :)
xoxo