Saturday 5 May 2012

Gerorge - cheap and good nail polishes

I was walking around in asda and realized they had their own cosmetic range. I picked up two nail polishes colours one was the Quick dry Nail polishes in Love rat, a nice orange- coral color. The other one i picked was their new 3 D glitters in gold.
I really dint think of a doing blog post about this first but now i after wearing thhe Love Rat for 2weeks, and having such minimum chipping. I had tell you guys about i.
well the range costs between 1-2.50 pounds. Its quite cheap.
This is what No.74 Love Rat looks like:


Its a nice colour for spring. Its one of those colors, inspite of them not bieng so bright,it does bring your tan out. So now i am going to be inserting pictures of the how chip the nail polish became after two weeks. 




So for me chipping is a major problem, but i don't think this much chipping at all for two weeks. Generally , in two weeks the chip nail paint reaches my cuticles :P . So i think this is great and a must for people who live in the U.K. and have an Asda near them.
Super cheap, and good quality nail polish. I put have put two coats on with a clear top coat for extra shine. 

However, the glitter one i dint like much because it  just peeled off cause i put several coats on for major glitter to show. But maybe that's my fault . I ll try it again and write a blog post if its worth it.

Hope you have a good day.
Thankx for reading.
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Readers ! Please don't forget to leave your lovely comments.
Thank you :)
xoxo